Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Funny episode on day of surgery.

Somebody read what my little boy said in one one of my last posts:

"Daddy, you're my best friend and you have pain where your penis is, what can I do?" He says.

And responded:

Damn, laughing and crying at the same time is an unusual sensation.

Thanks for writing your story. You write humorously (for such a serious situation) and I suspect many will also find this educational. I know I have, thanks.

My response:

Thanks man, I was laughing and crying at the same time myself. It came out so sincere too.

Another funny thing appened when I was ready to leave. You'll get a kick out of this.

A female volunteer, about 55 years old I'd say, put my in a wheelchair and brought me to the car access area. While she helped me get up so I could get in my wife's car she puts her hand on my back and a second later goes:"hmm, muscles". I am/was a 250lbs bodybuilder.

As if that wasn't enough, she starts to move her hand back and forth over my back a couple times. "Wow, he's big huh?", she goes to my wife, who by now is not capable of holding her laughter and asks:"Would you like to take him back to his room?"

The lady ignored my wife, squeezed my biceps for good measure, winked at me and turned around.

My wife and I laughed so hard on the way back I thought the stitches were gonna pop out. It certainly lightened the moment.

I have always done well with older women but now at 41 I guess it really doesn't mean what it used to :)

Thanks for the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment